Earn Rewards for Yourself and Support the ATS, Too
Apply today for the American Thoracic Society Platinum Plus® MasterCard® credit card with WorldPoints® rewards. Make those personal or family purchases or register for ATS 2012!
With this credit card, you can choose the rewards that are right for you. Redemption options include unlimited cash rewards, airline travel with no blackout dates, brand-name merchandise, gift cards—even once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Apply securely online today by visiting www.thoracic.org/membership/rewards-credit-card.php and receive top quality benefits and service. For information about rates, fees and other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, see the “terms and conditions” section of the Web site. This credit card program is administered by FIA Card Services N.A.
Member Benefit: PDR Drug Alerts
Members, register today for PDR Drug Alerts (formerly HCNN Alerts), at no cost to you. You’ll receive immediate electronic delivery of FDA-approved, specialty-specific drug alerts and related safety information:
- Free FDA-approved Drug Alerts and recalls sent electronically to you
- Elimination of the delays and inefficiencies of traditional paper Alerts
- Improved patient safety which may help reduce physician liability
- Endorsement by WSMA and liability carriers
- Privacy oversight from the governing not-for-profit Board, the iHealth Alliance
- CME opportunities for reviewing Drug Alerts and full FDA labels.
To receive immediate delivery of urgent drug safety information, register today for PDR Drug Alerts at www.ATS.pdr.net.
Special Offer for Trainees
Do you know a trainee who could benefit from the ATS Fellows Toolkit (a compendium of useful resources geared to first year fellows), trainee-oriented career development resources, subscriptions to cutting-edge medical journals, an opportunity to save money when they attend the International Conference, and more?
Trainees who join ATS not only gain access to these—and other member benefits—but they also receive their first year of membership FREE. And, as a special offer, trainees who join ATS during March 2012 will also receive a/an:
- ATS Information CD – containing more than 50 patient information fliers , as well as ATS statements and guidelines,
- LungSounds educational CD – a handy compilation of 15 pulmonary related sounds,
- ATS membership pin,
- ATS membership certificate to proudly display their affiliation (delivered electronically).
Trainees: act today! For more information on ATS member benefits and to join, trainees should visit http://www.thoracic.org/membership/special-membership-programs.php and complete a membership application. No promotion code is necessary. This offer will be extended to ALL trainees who join ATS by March 31 and is valid for first-time trainee members only, US or international. After the free membership year, dues for trainees are $100 per year for US based trainees and $40 per year for international trainees for the duration of their training period.