Top Five FAQs Research Program GrantsMay 5, 2017 at 4:44 pm
The ATS Foundation Research Program is now accepting letters of intent for the 2017‒2018 grant cycle! Early career investigators are invited to submit their letters of intent now through June 6. View the top five frequently asked questions below, and visit our website to learn more.
- What areas does the ATS Foundation Research Program fund?
- What are the deadlines for proposals?
- What are the eligibility requirements for an ATS Foundation Research Program Grant?
- What qualifies as a “junior investigator”?
- Are there any grants for more senior investigators?
About the Research Program
Since 2004, the ATS Foundation Research Program has awarded $16 million to 210 investigators who have gone on to secure $215 million in federal funding. That’s a return on investment of $13 per dollar awarded. Find out how you can help the next generation of respiratory medicine researchers.