Top Five Reasons to Register Now for ATS 2017March 2, 2017 at 12:32 pm
The ATS International Conference, May 19‒24, in Washington, DC, will mark its 113th year, making it the longest running, large-scale conference in the world offering groundbreaking research in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine. As an attendee, you are guaranteed to:
1. Make connections that matter. The ATS International Conference offers a wide variety of networking opportunities, which are a vital component of your conference experience and can help lay the groundwork for a lifetime of professional collaborations.
2. Hear from world-renowned clinicians and scientists. More than 800 presenters will share with you the very latest research and scientific findings through approximately 6,700 abstracts and case reports, and 500 sessions.
3. Access cutting-edge science and research. You’ll hear from world-renowned clinicians and scientists who will reflect on milestones in the pulmonary, critical care, and sleep fields, as well as discuss how advances in science will impact respiratory medicine.
4. Get a first look at new products, tools, and offerings. Stay current on the latest technology and innovation in areas such as pharmacotherapy, electronic health record technology, spirometer testing, digital data acquisition, and more.
5. Hear key findings of landmark studies, which are announced here first. ATS 2017 will continue the tradition of bringing you the latest clinical and scientific advances, and will serve as a forum for those who shape the future of medicine.